Pre-owned Like new
The Coca-Cola Company has authorized this special International Coca-Cola brand Bean Bag Plush collection honoring the countries of the world in which Coca-Cola is sold. The 1999 edition features 50 countries with each one represented by the animal or bird for which the country is famous.
(1) Orany, the Orangutan, represents Singapore, a true "gateway to the world," where the populace has been enjoying Coca-Cola since it was introduced to the Malaysia Federation in 1936.
(2) The Ostrich represents the Republic of South Africa where the temperature's hot and the Coca-Cola cold, keeping the populace happy and refreshed since 1938.
(3) Neppy the Proboscis Monkey represents romantic and exotic Thailand,the ancient Kingdom of Siam, where 48 million people have been able to refresh with Coca-Cola since 1949.
(4) The legendary St. Bernard represents Switzerland, the majestic mountainous wonderland where Coca-Cola has been a favorite since 1937.
(5) The mighty Hippopotamus represent Zambia, the south central African country where Coca-Cola was introduced in 1951 to refresh the 9 million thirsty citizens.
(6) The Coki Frog may not have gotten it;s name from Coca-Cola, but Coke has been refreshing the people of Puerto Rico for a very long time since 1906
(7) Chile isn't all "chilly" as this penguin might represent, Chile'e 600-mile-long northern and zone is one of the driest areas on earth. Coca-Cola has been refreshing Chileans since 1941.
(8) Oppy the Octopus represents the ancient country of Greece where Coca-Cola has been refreshing the populace since 1969 and is the country's favorite soft drink by almost four to one.
(9) Lochs the Rabbit represents the incredibly beautiful country of Scotland, where Coca-Cola has been keeping the populace happy and refreshed since 1938.
(10) Streak the Jackal represents Tunisia, the sunny republic on the Mediterranean Sea where Coca-Cola has been a popular refreshment since 1949
Shipping Weight: 3 lb
Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 6"
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 09, 2023