Pre-owned Like new
The Coca-Cola Company has authorized this special International Coca-Cola brand Bean Bag Plush collection honoring the countries of the world in which Coca-Cola is sold. The 1999 edition features 50 countries with each one represented by the animal or bird for which the country is famous.
(1) Strudel the Poodle remembers the Roaring '20s because that's when France first got its favorite soft drink, Coca-Coke, in 1920.
(2) Blubby the Pot Belly Pig, representing Vietnam, has enjoyed recent popularity as a household pet where Coca-Cola became available to everyone in 1994
(3) Badgey the Badger represents the Czech Republic where the citizens have been enjoying Coca-Cola since 1971 and case sales of the product are growing 15% per year.
(4) Taps the Tapir's "nose" knows what he's doing as he represents Venezuela, where Coca-Cola was first introduced in 1928 and is now the country's most preferred soft drink brand.
(5) There are a lot of Camels in Egypt, the country Ramel represents. There's also a lot of thirsty people who have been enjoying Coca-Cola since 1945.
(6) The Coki Frog may not have gotten it;s name from Coca-Cola, but Coke has been refreshing the people of Puerto Rico for a very long time since 1906
(7) The mighty Hippopotamus represent Zambia, the south central African country where Coca-Cola was introduced in 1951 to refresh the 9 million thirsty citizens.
(8) The legendary St. Bernard represents Switzerland, the majestic mountainous wonderland where Coca-Cola has been a favorite since 1937.
(9) Neppy the Proboscis Monkey represents romantic and exotic Thailand,the ancient Kingdom of Siam, where 48 million people have been able to refresh with Coca-Cola since 1949.
(10) The Ostrich represents the Republic of South Africa where the temperature's hot and the Coca-Cola cold, keeping the populace happy and refreshed since 1938.
Shipping Weight: 3 lb
Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 6"