Pre-owned Like new
The Coca-Cola Company has authorized this special International Coca-Cola brand Bean Bag Plush collection honoring the countries of the world in which Coca-Cola is sold. The 1999 edition features 50 countries with each one represented by the animal or bird for which the country is famous.
(1) The Cheetah represents the coastal desert country of Namibia in southern Africa where wild animals abound, the heat's intense and the refreshment is Coca-Cola.
(2) Streak the Jackal represents Tunisia, the sunny republic on the Mediterranean Sea where Coca-Cola has been a popular refreshment since 1949
(3) Ardie the Aardvark represents Niger, where the weather is hot and the refreshment is Coca-Cola since it became available there in 1967.
(4) Rhiny the big Black Rhinoceros represents Tanzania. The country was known as Tanganyika when Coca-Cola was first introduced there in 1952.
(5) Waller the Walrus represents the 842,800 square mile island of Greenland in the North Atlantic where plenty of Coca-Cola is available to refresh its 36,000 hardy citizens.
(6) Lochs the Rabbit represents the incredibly beautiful country of Scotland, where Coca-Cola has been keeping the populace happy and refreshed since 1938.
(7) Chile isn't all "chilly" as this penguin might represent, Chile'e 600-mile-long northern and zone is one of the driest areas on earth. Coca-Cola has been refreshing Chileans since 1941.
(8) The Kiwi represents the country of New Zealand where 3 million people have been enjoying the most incredible natural features in the world along with the world's most famous soft drink since Coca-Cola 1939.
(9) The legendary St. Bernard represents Switzerland, the majestic mountainous wonderland where Coca-Cola has been a favorite since 1937.
(10) Neppy the Proboscis Monkey represents romantic and exotic Thailand,the ancient Kingdom of Siam, where 48 million people have been able to refresh with Coca-Cola since 1949.
Shipping Weight: 3 lb
Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 6"
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 09, 2023