Pre-owned Like new
The Coca-Cola Company has authorized this special International Coca-Cola brand Bean Bag Plush collection honoring the countries of the world in which Coca-Cola is sold. The 1999 edition features 50 countries with each one represented by the animal or bird for which the country is famous.
(1) Streak the Jackal represents Tunisia, the sunny republic on the Mediterranean Sea where Coca-Cola has been a popular refreshment since 1949
(2) Woolsy the Sheep is a natural representative of Ireland where Cola-Cola has been available in Northern Ireland since 1939 and in the Republic of Ireland since 1952.
(3) Howls the Wolf is the ancestor of "man's best friend," and the modern day representative of Romania where citizens finally were able to make Coca-Cola a part of their life in 1989.
(4) Clomp The Elephant enjoys her Coke by the gallons, so she knows why sales of Coca-Cola in her country of Kenya have been steadily climbing since 1949.
(5) Who better than the Moose to represent Canada, where the population has been enjoying Coca-Cola since 1906, just a few years after the drink was first made available in bottles.
(6) Quala the Koala has a handy place to store refreshing drinks of Coca-Cola, Australia's favorite soft drink since 1938.
(7) Lochs the Rabbit represents the incredibly beautiful country of Scotland, where Coca-Cola has been keeping the populace happy and refreshed since 1938.
(8) Waks the Yak represents Nepal, high up in the Himalayas between India and Tibet, where there are some 9 million people to refresh with Coca-Cola.
(9) Masa the Lion, in steamy Africa,can easily find his favorite cold drink in Mozambique, where Coke has been refreshing the country since 1951.
(10) Oppy the Octopus represents the ancient country of Greece where Coca-Cola has been refreshing the populace since 1969 and is the country's favorite soft drink by almost four to one.
Shipping Weight: 3 lb
Shipping Dimensions: 11" x 10" x 6"