Pre-owned Like new
The Coca-Cola Company has authorized this special International Coca-Cola brand Bean Bag Plush collection honoring the countries of the world in which Coca-Cola is sold. The 1999 edition features 50 countries with each one represented by the animal or bird for which the country is famous.
(1) Curry the Tiger knows that 1950 was a very good year, because that's when his parents and all of India were first introduced to the refreshing taste of Coca-Cola.
(2) Key Key the Snow Monkey represents Japan,the country of 126 million people where Coca-Cola has been the favorite soft drink since 1946.
(3) The Brown Bear is a popular symbol of Russia, where Coca=Cola was first introduced in 1985 and now outsells all the leading international soft drink competitors.
(4) Chile isn't all "chilly" as this penguin might represent, Chile'e 600-mile-long northern and zone is one of the driest areas on earth. Coca-Cola has been refreshing Chileans since 1941.
(5) Toolu the Toucan knows the people of Honduras are lucky indeed, because they've been enjoying Coca-Cola since way back in 1927.
(6) Laffs the Liama represents Bolivia, where the country's capital city has the world's highest elevation and a total population of 6 million people who have been enjoying Coca-Cola since 1941.
(7) Lors the Wild Boar represents Italy, where Coca-Cola was first enjoyed in 1927
(8) The Kiwi represents the country of New Zealand where 3 million people have been enjoying the most incredible natural features in the world along with the world's most famous soft drink since Coca-Cola 1939
(9) The Zebra represents Nigeria in Western Africa where it is warm and dry,Coca-Cola has been refreshing it's 111 million residents and visitors since 1953.
(10) Rilly the Gorilla finds his Coke mighty refreshing as he romps through the jungles and climbs the volcanoes of his native Rwanda.
Shipping Weight: 3 lb
Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 6"
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 09, 2023